At LCI Workers’ Comp, we strive to better serve our customers in a society where we’re faced with the constant hustle and bustle of life and time is of the essence. As we touched on the importance of making timely payments in the first part of our series, we would now like to let you know about the various methods of payment offered to make life easier.
- Check , Cashier’s Check, or Money Order – Mail with invoice detachment, or include your policy number on your check or money order. Mail to:
LCI Workers’ Comp
1123 N. Causeway Blvd.
Mandeville, LA 70471
- Online – Register your account online to make payments in our Member Portal at http://members.lciwc.com. The member portal accepts check and credit card transactions. However, it excludes down payments, NSF payments, and monthly reporting. There is a $10 processing fee for online payments.
- In Office – Feel free to stop by our office in Mandeville to drop off a payment.
- Phone – Call to make a payment over the phone at 985.612.1230. Credit cards and check are accepted, and there is a $20 processing fee for phone payments.
- Drop Box – We have a drop box located outside of our office if you’re in the area and would like to send us payment outside of our office hours.
- Agent’s Office – Most insurance agents will allow you to make your workers’ compensation policy payments in their office, where they will forward it to LCI upon receipt.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – We provide a form and will require a blank check to set up Electronic Funds Transfer, so we can debit your payments out of your account on the due date.
- Automatic Payments – Most banks will allow you to set up an automatic draft each month for your workers‘ compensation payments. You may need to provide our address, your LCI policy number, payment amount, and set up a date for payment to be drafted.
We are happy to assist you with any questions regarding payments, and offer the above methods for your convenience.Blair Bryant has more than five years' experience in LCI's Finance Department. Feel free to contact Blair for any billing questions you might have. She can be reached at 985-612-1230.