Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM, LCIA hosts Tune In, our weekly webinar that covers news, events, and resources for Louisiana businesses. Every Wednesday, we will provide a recap of the week’s Tune In episode here in LCIA’s Orange Blog, complete with the webinar recording and the links we mention during the show.
We invite you to Tune In with us on Tuesdays; view the Tune In schedule here. If you can’t make it, you can count on Tune In recaps and recordings in our blog each Wednesday. The following is a summary of this week’s—May 3, 2016—edition of Tune In:
- Business Events Happening Across Louisiana
- LCIA Plugged In, news you can use:
- Topic of the Day: The Basics of Online Marketing, featuring Flynn Zaiger of Online Optimism.
- Flynn discussed:
- The different forms of media used in "online marketing”
- What is "SEO?”
- How consumers are using the internet to search for businesses
- How businesses can start creating an online presence for themselves
- At what point a business might want to employ an online marketing firm
Here’s the video of yesterday’s Tune In:
Thank you to those who joined us this week; we hope you found the presentation helpful. You can send comments, suggestions, etc to Christina Buras at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tune In is LCIA’s weekly webinar series, your one-stop shop for all things Louisiana business. Each edition lasts about 30 minutes and features LCI and LCIA news, business news and events from across Louisiana, as well as an introduction to a business resource.