Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM, LCIA hosts Tune In, our weekly webinar that covers news, events, and resources for Louisiana businesses. After each week’s Tune In, we provide a recap of the Tune In episode here in LCIA’s Orange Blog, complete with the webinar recording and the links we mention during the show.
We invite you to Tune In with us on Tuesdays; view the Tune In schedule here. If you can’t make it, you can count on Tune In recaps and recordings in our blog each week. The following is a summary of the May 17, 2016 edition of Tune In:
Business Events Happening Across Louisiana
LCIA Plugged In, news you can use
Topic of the Day
A discussion with Rev. R. Henry Martin and Sarah Ardis of the Shreveport-Bossier Rescue Mission.
- Reverend Martin and Sarah discussed:
- The history of the Shreveport-Bossier Rescue Mission, founded in 1955 to help homeless men. Today’s mission is to serve homeless men, women, and children.
- The services the Shreveport-Bossier Rescue Mission offers:
- Emergency food, clothing, and shelter services
- Job and vocational training
- Community thrift store
- How LCI policyholders can support the Rescue Mission at LCIA’s May 21 Family Day.
Thank you to those who joined us last week; we hope you found the presentation helpful. You can send comments, suggestions, etc to Christina Buras at email@example.com.
Here is a recording of the Tune In presentation:
Tune In is LCIA’s weekly webinar series, your one-stop shop for all things Louisiana business. Each edition lasts about 30 minutes and features LCI and LCIA news, business news and events from across Louisiana, as well as an introduction to a business resource.