New Orleans-based Fund 17 is hosting a Fall Market & Mixer fundraiser on the evening of Friday, November 10, in the backyard garden at Hotel Storyville. The networking event will bring entrepreneurs, small business owners, and young professionals for a Friday night of drinks, music, and an outdoor market.
The goal of the event is to bring awareness, attention, and support to entrepreneurs and small businesses. With the season of holiday shopping approaching, this market provides an opportunity for members of the community to "shop small” and make an investment in local businesses.
Food, art, and product vendors will include:
- Nona Moca’s Middle Eastern-inspired dishes.
- Cake Dazzle’s glittery desserts.
- Shelia’s Delights’ thin "cookie chips.”
- Grandma Lilly’s homemade preserves and jams from locally grown ingredients.
- Logic Skin for Men’s skincare line for men.
- Respite x Repose’s food popup for the adventurous eater.
- Bluu Herbs’ natural line of lotions, deodorants, and other items.
|Date:||Friday, November 10|
|Time:||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Location:||Hotel Storyville's backyard garden|
1261 Esplanade Ave
New Orleans, LA 70116
|Cost:||$10, which include 2 complimentary drink tickets|
|To Register:||Click here to register|
Fund 17 is an organization that provides one-on-one business development assistance tailored to the needs of community entrepreneurs throughout the 17 wards of New Orleans. At the Fall Market & Mixer, entrepreneurs that have grown their businesses with Fund 17 will be vending food, art, and other local products.