Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM, LCIA hosts Tune In, our webinar where we look at news, events, and resources for Louisiana businesses. Every week, we will provide a recap of the week’s Tune In episode here in LCIA’s Orange Blog, complete with the webinar recording and the links we mention during the show.
We invite you to Tune In with us on Tuesdays; view the Tune In schedule here. If you can’t make it, you can count on Tune In recaps and recordings in our blog each Wednesday. The following is a summary of this week’s—April 19, 2016—edition of Tune In:
- LCI/LCIA news: what's going on with us.
- LCIA Plugged In: news you can use.
- Topic of the Day: Living and Working in a Clutter-free Environment featuring Stasia Cymes of Clear the Clutter
- LCIA’s Christina Buras interviewed Stasia, who is a professional organizer based in New Orleans.
- Stasia discussed:
- The role of a professional organizer
- The benefits of being organized at home and at work
- How she works one-on-one with her clients
- Implementing and maintaining a filing system
Here’s the video of yesterday’s Tune In:
Thank you to those who joined us this week; we hope you found the presentation helpful. You can send comments, suggestions, etc to Christina Buras at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tune In is your weekly one-stop shop for all things Louisiana business. Each edition lasts about 30 minutes and features LCI and LCIA news, business news and events from across Louisiana, as well as an introduction to a business resource.